Friday, October 21, 2011

Post 10: Family Pictures

Since my first surgery is scheduled for Monday (10/24), Phillip and I wanted to make sure we had lots of family pictures to take with us to the hospital since we will be there for a week. My sister-in-law, Anna came out with us to take a few of the family! We had so much fun! It really helped me put things back into perspective and it made my heart so happy. Here are a few we took last night. Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers. We have definitely felt them. My mom and sister will be taking care of Elise next week. Mom will be staying at our house while we are in Gainesville. Plesase keep them in your prayers as well. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family! Thank you everybody. Your kindness, prayers, and thoughful messages have meant the world to us.  We will continue to keep you updated here on the blog over the next several weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment